Friday, April 15, 2011

Stylin' Binders Coupon Oranizer

 



 
So after I started this whole couponing experience, I realized I needed to take my binder with me everywhere I go. When I first started shopping with coupons I was only taking with me the coupons I cut the night before and my shopping list. After The first 2 weeks and countless trips back and forth between CVS and home (I kept forgetting my coupons) I figured I might wasn't to start carrying my binder with me. So I decided that I would start taking it, but I was leaving it in the car because I didn't want to look like one of those crazy coupon people that I would get so mad at when I was stuck behind them in line.. (Little did I know how SMART these people that were making me so mad were!) So keeping the binder in the car was ok, I didn't mind running out if I forgot a coupon.....Until I was shopping in Target. I went in to pick up a few things and had my coupons with me in my little Target envelope. Once in the store after shopping around a bit I realized how many great sales, and close to free, if not free items there were. So after running around the store, back and forth to the car, and 2 hours later I realized I need to suck it up and bring the binder with me! So I got home that night and was checking out some coupon blogs to see what I could find and what types of coupon binders people had, I was on one of my favorite sites FabuLESSly Frugal and I came across this Coupon Binder Organizer that the girls from FabuLESSly Frugal were using. So I checked it out and this is what I got off of the web-site, and their Etsy page:
 
 
You can carry your coupons with pride in this STYLIN' BINDER BAG. It is a 3-ring binder disguised as a really cute tote! With pockets on the inside for your calculator, credit and store cards, you can bring your whole coupon stash and never miss out on that deal again. Side flaps unfasten to open the tote, so you can lay the binder flat. In addition, it's easy to carry hands-free with kids in tow. Sport this coupon organizer like a purse, open it when you're ready, and browse your coupons on the go!

No more finagling that giant, unsightly binder while juggling your shopping list and purse.
No more feeling embarrassed while you clumsily rifle through your purse at the register.
No more irritated glares from the shoppers behind you in line.
Best of all, you're organized and looking pretty cute!

If you are one of those smart, frugal, coupon ladies, this STYLIN' BINDER BAG is for you!

Three ring binder not included to help keep the shipping cost.

Kelli and Melissa are the ORIGINAL creators of the Stylin' Binder.  They designed the Stylin' Binder and released it in 2009.  Being full time Moms, part time workers and passionate about saving money they wanted a way to carry their coupons but yet not being seen as the crazy coupon ladies in the store.  That is when the idea was born and since then it has taken off.  Being full time Mom's means that every spare minute they have is devoted to the creation of these bags for their fellow shoppers.  Each bag is hand designed by them and they fall in love with each new design.  They know that you will enjoy this great product and remember many have tried to copy it but you can own an the original Stylin' Binder.


I loved the patterns and the design of the binder and of course was thinking "I gotta have one of these" When I checked on Etsy the fabric I wanted wasn't available at the time, but the did inform me that they had some patterns cut and were in the process of making them. They sent me some pictures if the ones that were in production. Ultimately I ended up going back to Etsy and picking one that was recently added that I really liked. I ordered it and it was shipped the next day. Not only does their product look awesome, but they have great customer service too. If you are interested Check out their website   Stylin' Binders or visit them on Etsy HERE! Prices Vary by size of Binder, But it it definitely well worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment