Monday, April 18, 2011

Shopping Trip 4/17 CVS, Walgreens, Target, and Walmart

I haven't been feeling well for the past couple days, but I did manage to get out and go shopping this morning. My Mom joined me bright and early and we started our shopping trip at 7am. CVS was our first stop.
                                                                            CVS


CVS's computers crashed last night which made for a loooooong wait at the register, along with some issues.
In this purchase these are the things I bought ( I didn't see too much that caught my eye this week.)

2 Recycle re-usable bags $1.99 Each

2 Green Tags $.99 Each
(receive $0.99 ECB's when you purchase 1, Limit 2)

4 Stove Top Stuffing $0.88 Each
Used 2 $1/2 Stove Top Stuffing Coupons
$0.38 Each after coupons

1 Head and Shoulders Shampoo $5.98
1 Head and Shoulders Conditioner $4.99
Used Buy 1 Head and Shoulders Shampoo, Get a conditioner for free
$4.99 After coupons
(receive $2.00 ECB's when you buy 1) Limit 1

2 Colgate Total Advance 2/$6.98
Used 2 $1/1 Any Colgate toothpaste 4oz or larger
$4.98 After coupons
( CVS did have this on the montly sale to receive $2 ECB's when you purchased 1. Since my store had not changed the signs yet I was able to get $4.00 ECB's for purchasing 2. Probably will not work in most stores)

Total Before Coupons:
$23.36
Total After Coupons:
$15.36

I used $13.74 in ECB's from last week and my total OOP was
$1.83

I received back $8.00 in ECB's!!!! Not bad for the few things I bought.



                                                           WALGREENS





2 Packs of Scott Toilet Paper (4 roll pack) 2/$5
Used 2 $1.50/ Scott Toilet Paper
$1.00 Each after coupon

3 Scotch Magic Tape $1.99 Each
Used Walgreens in-ad coupon for Buy 1 get 2 FREE
Also used 2 $1.00/1 Scotch Magic Tape
FREE After coupons

Always Pads 2/$6
Used 1 $2/1 Any Always
Used 1 $1/1 Always Pads
$4.00 After Coupons
Receive $4 RR when you purchase 2
FREE After RR

3 Cans Green Giant Corn $1.50
$0.49 Each after in-ad coupon

2 Colgate Total 4oz 2/$6
Used 2 $1/1 Colgate Total Advance 4oz or larger
$4.00 After Coupons
Received $4.00 RR
FREE after RR

11 Color Wonder To Go Packs  2/$3
5 Color Explosion To Go Packs $1.99 Each
Used 5 $2.00/1 Any Color Wonder Explosion Product
FREE After Coupons
6 Color Wonder Mess Free $1.50
Used 6 $1/1 Color Wonder Product
$3.00 After coupons for 6 
$0.50 a piece after coupons

Total BEFORE coupons:
$59.40
Total AFTER coupons
$17.00
Received $8.00 RR
Total AFTER RR:
$9.00
    
                                                                    WALMART
                                                                


Toy Story 3 Operation $5.00
Used 3 $3.00 off any Operation Game
$2 a piece after coupons!!!!!!!!!

Nivea Body Wash For Men $3.00
Used $3.00/1 Nivea Body Wash For Men
FREE After Coupon!!!

Total at Walmart
$7.02


                                                                       TARGET


I got my 2 free re-usable bags at Target today. Actually my Mom gave me hers. I did buy some baby juice and fruit snacks not pictured. Plus she picked me up the free sample of lotion from Bath & Body Works Yesterday!!!

So today overall I spent $25.85 OOP
And I received
$16.00 ECB's, and RR
$9.00 After Rewards and ECB's Not to Bad!! Plus I got some great deals!!




















2 comments:

  1. I didn't go out today except to Target. (at noon) They were out of the bags. Customer service said they were gone in less then 2 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Target bags are ok. I dont think that you could put anything heavy in them. And they did come with a disclaimer that the red color could bleed onto clothes and other surfaces.- Tia

    ReplyDelete