Friday, April 15, 2011

Im Thinking a New Coupon Strategy



I would like to get some opinions about how people organize their coupons. Currently, I am using the binder system cutting out every single coupon. Since I recently have been acquiring more than 12 inserts a week and what seems like a bazillion printables, I have found myself spending more time cutting the coupons rather than looking for deals. I haven't been able to post too much this week because all I have been doing is cutting coupons. As most of you know, I have 5 kids 8,7,6, and 22 month old twins. I really don't have time to sit here every week and print thousands of coupons.. I would take any suggestions. I was reading on FabuLESSly Frugal about the combination method. Instead of cutting the coupons every week, they use the plain clear plastic sheet protectors and slide the weekly inserts for that week into them. Then they go through and print up a sheet to slide in front, and on that they just take a few minutes to write down which coupons are in there that way they can just cut as needed. I realize this may cause some "cutting coupons in the middle of the store" but really, it seems more convenient and less time consuming. What does everyone think about this? I think it might also make it easier to look up a coupon since most sites list the coupons by date. There are so many different methods out there. I just am curious what is the fastest and most convenient?

No comments:

Post a Comment