Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3 **HOT** Coupons! Wacky Mac, Weight Watchers And Reese's Puffs

Right now on Coupons.com you can print a lot of great coupons. Here are 3 of my favorite!

I LOVE Wacky Mac!! This is a staple in my pantry for my "Party Pasta Salad"!! I usually stock up on this when it goes on sale. This coupon is so awesome because if your store doubles this coupon is worth $0.80!! Which makes for $0.20 pasta when it goes on sale!! Go here for coupon. Use zip code 90210 if needed.



Single box cereal coupons are my favorite! Grocery stores are ALWAYS running sales on cereal, and if your store doubles this coupon is worth $1/1 box!! Sweet!!! I never ever pay more that $2 for a box of cereal, and even $2 is pushing it!! Go here for coupon!!




 Last is a coupon for $1/5 Weight Watchers Yogurt Cups. I rarely see these, and I know that Weight Watchers Yogurt is yummy, and popular!! These coupons wont last long. Go here to print this coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment