Friday, April 1, 2011

Walmart trip

Ok SO I just got back from Walmart. Boy was that an expierence. I had to kindly explain to their cashier about their coupon policy, and to the manager as well.. FINALLY after about 14 minutes I finished my transactions. Here is what I got.. ( I would post a pic but I put the stuff away already).

2 renuziut super odor neutralizers (.94)
Used $2.00 off coupon
( they gave me a hard time about this even though the coupon scanned, but it does show a picture of the spray. Coupon states $1/ ANY Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer.)

2 Frigo String Cheese (single packs) (.33)
The cashier rang the coupon through for .33 instead of the .40 it was suppose to be

I can Beefaroni (.94)
Used 1 coupon for a free Chef boyardee product from walmarts free sample special a few months ago
Total $3.52
OOP $ 0

Technically, I should have got $0.14 back but after arguing for so long I was ready to get out of there!

1 comment:

  1. That is ridiculous! I've been reading about how you are supposed to get money back now from them...but it sounds like a lot of stores are not following the policy right. Good for you telling them how it's supposed to be!

    ReplyDelete